Education Support Workers - College
Are you an experienced special needs support or care worker?
The Role – Education Support Workers - College
Servoca education are currently recruiting experienced support workers who are interested in supporting adults with special needs within college. The college in Kingston caters for young adults with a range of special educational needs and successful candidate may be required to assist with personal care if necessary.
The Candidate – Education Support Workers - College
* Experience of working with special needs (Autism, Severe learning difficulties, Profound and multiple learning difficulties)
* Experience of working within the care industry (child or adult)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Training and/or experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
* Manual Handling
* Personal Care
* Hoist Training
* Feeding & Changing
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN environment, then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!