Aspiring Psychologists - Graduates - Learning Support
* £65 to £85 per day
* Primary SEN Roles Available
* Ealing location
* Full time position - Monday to Friday 8:30 to 15:30
* To Start ASAP
Aspiring Psychologist - Graduate - Ealing
Do you relish a challenge which reaps ever lasting rewards?
Are you a graduate looking for your first step on the career ladder or an experienced teaching assistant looking for a new school?
Are you looking to utilise the skills and knowledge you've acquired to maximise the development of vulnerable and disadvantaged children?
A fantastic primary school in Ealing is looking for enthusiastic, resilient and patient staff who relish the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of young people, working with Autism and Behavioural Challenges. Aspiring Psychologists will get experience of working with children who have experienced trauma or have learning difficulties such as Autism, where you will be tasked with getting to understand and work with their varying cognitive behaviours. This is a 'Good' school with fantastic transport links to Ealing from across West London and outer London.
What can you expect on a daily basis?
- Working with teachers to support children with reading and writing
- Assisting with play-related activities
- Ensuring the safety of the child/children you are allocation to work with
- Delivering personal care to children with more severe needs (feeding, cleaning, changing and toileting)
Why is this such a great role?
- Initial and ongoing training is provided
- An excellent position for someone who has the ambition to become a teacher, psychologist or speech and language therapist
- Fantastic working hours typically of 08:30-15:30 term-time only
- Competitive rate of pay
If you are interested in the position in Ealing, please apply now! The school are interviewing ASAP for a November start.
For more information, please contact Caitlin on 0207 747 3033 or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Aspiring Psychologist - Graduate - Learning Support