Child Care Workers - Education - West London
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting child care workers across West London in particular, who are experienced at providing support to young children with special needs in schools.
Several of our schools still require specialist SEN support workers who are knowledgable and comfortable working with young children and are aware of different techniques used to communicate and support children with learning difficulties.
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* Alternatively experience of working with adults in the care industry would be acceptable
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!