Education Support Workers - Hammersmith
Are you an experienced special needs support or care worker?
The Role – Education Support Workers - Hammersmith
A school In Hammersmith & Fulham is currently looking for someone to support within a secondary, mixed ability class of student with special needs. The school is looking for someone who is available immediately and experienced working with special needs.
The Candidate – Education Support Workers - Hammersmith
* Experience of working with children, particularly those with SEN (Autism, Severe learning difficulties, Profound and multiple learning difficulties)
* Experience of working within the care industry (child or adult)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Training and/or experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
* Manual Handling
* Personal Care
* Hoist Training
* Feeding & Changing
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!