Cover Supervisors urgently needed for Secondary Schools across East London!
We are looking for cover supervisors to cover all classes in secondary schools in East London from KS3 through to KS5, who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
The position is open to both graduates and experienced cover supervisors. Depending on performance, the school would look at either extending the contract or offering regular work!
• Location - East London boroughs including Newham, Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Waltham Forest
• Position - Cover Supervisor
• Start date - September
• Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
• Contract type - Temporary, on-going
• Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• Recent Graduate, with a 2:1 or higher
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH Servoca Education, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or contact Grace Macdonald directly on firstname.lastname@example.org 0207 747 3033