Year 2 Teacher in Peckham – January 2022
Full time, Permanent role
Mainstream Primary School
A full time role within the London Borough Southwark has become available for an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher or NQT if proven to be a strong candidate. This job is scheduled to start in January with the ideal candidate to join the school on a full time permanent contract.
This two form entry primary school in Lewisham has a Key stage 1 teaching vacancy (NQT) to start in January 2022. The school has obtained a ‘Good’ Ofsted observation from a recent inspection earlier this year. The school’s infrastructure boasts a successful leadership team and elite support network for all employees.
* Job title: Primary teaching/Primary School/ Key Stage 1/ KS1
* NQT’s would also be considered for this role
* Peckham Location
* Full time contract
* January 2022
* Ofsted ‘Good’ School
* M1 to M6 London pay scale (competitive salary for area)
If you are looking to progress your teaching career starting in January 2022 in a successful primary school, I would like to hear from you!
What are they looking for?
* Fully qualified with previous experience in KS1.
* Confident and knowledgeable in KS1 curriculum.
* Driven to continue to sustain the school’s current Ofsted observation of good.
* NQT’s willing and passionate about teaching.
The successful candidate will start a permanent contract paid based on their experience. You’ll have responsibility for a mixed ability Year 2 class on a full time basis from January 2022.
The primary school located in Lewisham and offers unique opportunities to progress by offering a wide range of CPD and continual development required for a KS1 role.
For further information on this KS1 teacher vacancy or to apply, please email your updated CV to Rebekkah.email@example.com
Year 2 Teacher – Primary School – Key stage 1 – Peckham - Southwark – January 2022