SEN Teacher - Part Time - Hounslow
**ASD / SLD
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
The school – SEN Teacher - Part Time - Hounslow
Servoca education is currrently working with a fantastic SEN school in Hounslow who require a teacher to work two days a week with students that have special educational needs.
The Candidate – SEN Teacher - Part Time - Hounslow
* Qualified Teacher Status / Alternate teaching or HLTA Qualification
* Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Able to handle challenging behaviour
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - SEN Teacher - Part Time - Hounslow
* The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!