SEN / Educational Teaching Assistant - Tower Hamlets Primary School
Position typeLong Term with a view to become permanent
Length of contractStart Date: ASAP - Fixed Term to 24 July 2022 subject to the future budgetary and pupil needs of the school.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking person as an Educational Teaching Assistant, who will provide one-to-one support for a child with an EHCP plan in a mainstream classroom. You will be working alongside the class teacher, SENCO and outside agencies. The position is offered on a fixed term basis subject to the future budgetary needs of the school.
We pride ourselves in providing a safe, happy and caring environment, where all pupils are nurtured and valued within a distinctive and inclusive ethos.
We require the candidate to:
* Have a passion for child development and truly want to ‘make a difference.’
* Have a proven track record of nurturing and engaging positively with children with special educational needs, on a regular basis, in both outdoor and indoor environments.
* Have experience of working with children in Early Years and Key Stage One.
* Support a child to develop their language and appropriate social communication skills.
* Be flexible and be able to work well as part of a team.
* Be willing to take on training as required.
We can offer you:
* A warm, welcoming, inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff.
* Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
* A genuine opportunity to make a difference.
This job is subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Please apply now! or Contact Grace Macdonald directly on email@example.com