Complex Needs SEN Teaching Assistant in Ealing
Servoca Education are recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school located in Ealing. The school are looking for a friendly, dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant who can support their pupils who have complex needs. You will be working potentially 1:1 and in small groups. You will be responsible for engaging between working with small mixed ability groups and supporting the classroom teacher. Please note, for this role you must have experience in PECS and Makaton.
* SEN Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant – Complex needs
* Ealing – Full time
* ASAP start
* £65-85 per day, depending on experience
As an SEN teaching assistant, the successful applicant will hold a number of responsibilities. This is the ideal opportunity to gain the necessary skills and experience for those considering applying to teacher training courses, have a background in Psychology or have a genuine passion for working with children or young people with SEN.
* Helping pupils access the curriculum through dedicated support n 1:1 or in small groups
* Play a pivotal part in raising attainment throughout the school
* Join a hardworking and dedicated team of practitioners
* Making and creating resources
* Helping to raise the attainment of the students
* Supporting the needs of students with SEND
* To develop teaching techniques and communication skills
* Adapt techniques to suit learners
* To monitor and track pupil progress
* Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join the school. If this sounds like you, apply now!
The ideal candidate will have:
* NVQ Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent OR experience in an SEN school
* Experience of working with children or young people who have SEND, specially Autism
* PECS and Makaton trained
* A confident manner and will be able to adapt well to different situations
* A genuine passion for working with SEND
* Available to commit to at least December 2021
If you are interested, please apply below.
Alternatively, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Complex Needs SEN Teaching Assistant – Ealing - ASAP Start