Behaviour Learning Support Assistants - Hillingdon
Servoca Education works with a number of specialist provisions and pupil referral units across London and we currently want to speak to behaviour specialists in West London in particular.
The Candidate - Behaviour Learning Support Assistants - Hillingdon
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with challenging behaviour, particularly within a PRU or SEN environment
* Ideally, the candidate will have experience in Team Teach, Studio 3, MAPA, ABA etc.
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Behaviour Learning Support Assistants - Hillingdon
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!