Teaching Assistant - Vulnerable Students - North London
** North London
**SEN / PRU
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London, including SEN specific environments.
As schools have re-opened this term, there have been increased referrals for vulnerable students to specialised environments where they can be best cared for. Because of this, Servoca are looking for a number of staff in North London to work with students in both SEN schools and pupil referral units for the rest of the current school year.
The Candidate - Teaching Assistant - Vulnerable Students - North London
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN
* Candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* Experience in non-verbal communication methods (PECS/Makaton/BSL)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Teaching Assistant - Vulnerable Students - North London
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!