Primary Teachers - SEN
**SEND Teacher Needed
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - Primary Teachers - SEN - Redbridge
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in and around London and is currently recruiting for an excellent primary school in Redbridge. The position is for a class teacher with experience in working with severe learning difficulties to work with students in KS1.
The Candidate – Primary Teachers - SEN - Redbridge
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with ASD/SLD/PMLD
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
About the Role - Primary Teachers - SEN - Redbridge
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org