SEN & Mental Health School Support Workers - West London
**Hounslow, Hillingdon, Harrow
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
The school – SEN & Mental Health School Support Workers -West London
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting staff experienced in working with special needs and social, emotional & mental health challenges for roles in West London.
There are several roles available and involve working both with small groups and 1-to-1 with students who have autism and / or social, emotional & mental health challenges and can display challenging behaviour.
The Candidate – SEN & Mental Health School Support Workers - West London
* Degree related to a core subject
* Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Able to handle challenging behaviour
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - SEN & Mental Health School Support Workers - West London
* The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!