SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant - Stratford
Are you a recent graduate and are seriously considering a career in SEN / Special Educational Needs teaching?
Would you relish the chance to help to nurture and support the teaching of a small group of pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism or Complex Needs?
Secure a role now to start ASAP at a warm & welcoming Stratford secondary school in this highly rewarding SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant role!
The schools extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career whilst gaining invaluable classroom skills!
To register your interest in this fantastic SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
• SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant role
• Full time Monday – Friday role
• £65 - £85 per day
• Potential to progress to teacher training
• Start ASAP!
SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant – Role:
• Support secondary SEN teachers
• Working with secondary level classes across the school
• Offer 1:1 and group support
• Identify learning outcomes
• Become part of a cohesive staffing team SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant
• 1st or 2:1 degree in Psychology or related subject
• Strong academics
• Passion for SEN
• Proactive and patient manner
• Prior education experience
• Strong communicator with students, staff & parents
• SEN experience is essential to have this in role
The Good graded Secondary School:
• Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OFSTED
• Mainstream secondary school
• Fantastic resources and facilities
• Visionary Senior Leadership Team
• Supportive Head of Department
• Room to progress
• Stratford, Newham
• Close to strong transport links as well as onsite parking
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Grace or contact directly on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 747 3033