Special Educational Needs Assistant - 1:1 - Stamford Hill, Hackney
Do you have a passion for supporting children with Special Educational Needs?
Servoca Education are currently recruiting for a 1:1 Special Needs Teaching Assistant, at a warm and supportive mainstream primary school in Stamford Hill, Hackney.
The role will include supporting a child in Lower Key Stage 2 with Autism and SEMH
You will be required to provide 1:1 support for pupils with SEN who may at times present quite challenging behaviour, you will need to have prior experience in this field with excellent behaviour management. You may also be required to provide general and in class support. The role is to commence ASAP for a long term post.
• Location - Stamford Hill, Hackney
• Position - 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
• Type of work - Classroom support, SEN 1:1
• Start date - September 2021
• Duration / Likely Duration - Long-Term with a possibility to extend.
• End date (if applicable) - July 2022
• Contract type Temporary
• Full time/part time - Full time
• Minimum rate of pay - £70 per day
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Work with all ability ranges including those with multiple and profound Special Educational Needs.
• Team Teach training highly desirable
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous experience working with children with Autism and SEMH is essential.
• Previous experience working in a UK school.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH SERVOCA EDUCATION, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK.
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or contact Grace Macdonald directly on firstname.lastname@example.org