Graduate Teaching Assistant – Year 6 Teaching Assistant
Have you recently graduated and are taking a year out before starting a PGCE in 2022?
Would you like to utilise your time this year in a graduate teaching assistant role, supporting year 6 students with SATs preparation?
Join a vibrant and happy primary school environment that hopes to give you the skills to become an exceptional primary teacher, starting ASAP!
Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Perfect role for an aspiring teacher!
• Caring and supportive school with polite pupils
• Position in a lively Year 6 class
• Help with SATs preparation and transition to secondary school
• Forward thinking Primary School in Stratford
• Full time, Long term role
• Work Monday – Friday
• Paid up to £350 per week
Year 6 Teaching Assistant
• 2:2 or above degree required
• Previous experience of working with children
• The ability to commit to the school for the full academic year
• An energetic and positive outlook
• Passion for education
If you think this could be the perfect step for you into the world of teaching, then get in touch today!
This school is based in Stratford, Newham and there is ample parking for those who drive as well as a short walk from the station. The school has an Ofsted ‘Good’ rating and hopes to progress to outstanding in the near future. The school serves a diverse catchment area. The dedicated staff and lovely pupils make it a truly inspiring place to begin your career.
Please click APPLY NOW to be considered for this opportunity and send your CV to Grace Macdonald firstname.lastname@example.org