Float Teacher – Year 3 KS2
3-form entry Junior School
Croydon – South London
£130 - £180 per day
An ‘Outstanding’ Junior School based in Croydon is looking for a Year 3 Float Teacher to cover classes accross the year group. This role is a ASAP start and is ongoing until at least July 2022. This Primary School is a 2-form entry 'Outstanding' Ofsted School. The role will include covering classes across KS2 and the ideal candidate would be someone who has recently taught across the curriculum and has a clear understanding of the current curriculum.
Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher looking for a Float Teacher role? Would you like to work in an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Junior school?
This is a long-term role starting ASAP. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
* Float Teacher
* Croydon, South London
* Daily rate – £130 - £180
* 3-form entry Junior
* Ofsted 'Outstanding' School
* Covering classes across Key Stage 2
* Excellent behaviour throughout the school
* Access to excellent CPD
* Distribute education content including notes, summaries, assignments
* Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
* Maintain a tidy and organised classroom
* Observe and understand each individual students' behaviour and report any issues
* Collaborate with other teachers and parents and participate in regular meetings
* Experienced Primary Teacher who holds QTS and has completed NQT induction year.
* Confidence to teach across KS1 and KS2 with ability to inspire all age groups.
* Desire to play a full role across all aspects of the school especially with regards to after school meetings and activities.
* The role will require planning of some lessons as well as marking and attendance of parent's evenings.
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply now to avoid missing out!