Behaviour Support Assistants - Richmond Upon Thames
**Richmond Upn Thames
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - Behaviour Support Assistants - Richmond Upon Thames
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting several behaviour support assistants for schools in West London. The schools are looking for a focused and skilled member of staff to support students that display challenging behaviour while also supporting their learning and engaging them with the curriculum.
The Candidate - Behaviour Support Assistants - Richmond Upon Thames
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly challenging behaviour
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Behaviour Support Assistants - Richmond Upon Thames
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!