Learning Support Assistants – SEN - Kingston Upon Thames
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London, including SEN specific environments.
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic school in Kingston Upon Thames that is looking for an experienced SEN professional to support young people with autism. The school has several vacancies and accommodates students aged 4 to 22 so if you are looking for a position that is 5 days a week, supporting young people with SEN in their learning then please get in touch.
The Candidate - Learning Support Assistants – SEN - Kingston Upon Thames
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN
* Candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* Experience in non-verbal communication methods (PECS/Makaton/BSL)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Learning Support Assistants – SEN - Kingston Upon Thames
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!