SEN TA’s - North London
**Autism / ASD
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The school – SEN TA’s - North London
Servoca education is currently recruiting for two SEN school's that provide safe learning environments for pupils with ASD. The school is looking for focused, skilled and experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistants to provide a high standard of education and training for students with special educational needs.
The Candidate – SEN TA’s - North London
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program) or BSL is great but not essential
The Role - SEN TA’s - North London
* The role will involve working with pupils that are living with ASD
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!