SEN Teaching Assistant – ASD – Enfield
Servoca Education are recruiting SEN Teaching assistants to work in a primary school located in Enfield. The school are looking for friendly dedicated SEN teaching assistants who can support their pupils who have ASD, you will be working potentially 1:1 and in small groups. You will be responsible for engaging between working with small mixed ability groups and supporting the classroom teacher.
* SEN Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant – ASD
* Enfield – Full time
* September start
* £65-85 per day, depending on experience
As an SEN teaching assistant, the successful applicant will hold a number of responsibilities. This is the ideal opportunity for candidates who want to gain more experience in the rewarding field of SEN.
* Helping pupils access the curriculum through dedicated support, 1:1 or in small groups
* Join a hardworking and dedicated team of practitioners
* Making and creating resources
* Helping to raise the attainment of the students
* Supporting the needs of students with SEND
* To develop teaching techniques and communication skills
* Adapt techniques to suit learners
* To monitor and track pupil progress
* Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
The ideal candidate will have:
* NVQ Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
* Experience of working with children or young people who have SEND, specifically ASD
* PECS and Makaton trained
* A confident manner and will be able to adapt well to different situations
* A genuine passion for working with SEND
* Available to commit to at least April 2022
If you are interested, please apply below or email your CV to Leigham.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Servoca Education is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation.