SEN Maths Teacher - Ealing
** ASAP Start
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The school – SEN Maths Teacher - Ealing
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an alternative education school in Ealing that provides an excellent learning environment for students with autism and some additional special needs. The school is looking for a focused and skilled maths teacher that has experience of working with SEN, who would be able to teach maths to students at levels of KS2/3/4.
The Candidate – SEN Maths Teacher - Ealing
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with special educational needs
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum for maths
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - SEN Maths Teacher - Ealing
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver lessons tailored to the individual needs of the students
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!