Specialist Teaching Assistant
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - Specialist Teaching Assistant - Central London
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a school in central London that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with special educational needs. The school is looking for focused and skilled specialist Teaching assistant that are enthusiastic about developing the personal independence and well being of vulnerable children.
The Candidate - Specialist Teaching Assistant - Central London
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* PECS/Makaton/BSL/Sign Along training would be preferred
The Role - Specialist Teaching Assistant - Central London
* The role will involve helping students in their personal care, including toileting, personal hygiene and eating and drinking
* Assisting pupils in their day to day needs
* Working alongside other staff to help the students progress with their independence and well being
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
Why work with Servoca education? - Education and training
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other role within education and training then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!