Reception TA needed in Deptford
A ‘Good’ two from entry Primary School in Deptford is looking for an experienced Reception TA to join them in in September.
The role itself will be supporting Reception children within the class 1:1 as well as taking small groups for Numeracy and Phonics. The ideal candidate will have high social skills, prior experience with Reception aged children and a strong academic background. A Bachelor’s Degree is essential.
This is a Teacher Training School and there will be Teacher Training on offer from September 2022.
The school environment here is positive, they believe in success for every child regardless of starting point. They have a long standing ‘Good’ Ofsted report and staff turnaround is low.
* Experience of working with Reception aged children
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Reception Class
* ‘Good’ two form entry Primary School
* Deptford location
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 3:30
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within Reception classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org