Graduate TA /Graduate Teaching Assistant needed – Acton
**Are you A Graduate TA looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Do you want the opportunity to embark on Teacher Training from September 2022?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role starting immediatly?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Acton; Ealing is looking for a Graduate TA to join them in September.
This popular Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting in September 2021. Salaries £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. Ideally, they would like the successful candidate to embark on paid Teacher Training through the school from September 2022.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role immediately.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Acton, Ealing location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, starting immediately for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree - Essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org