Maths Teaching Assistant - Mainstream Secondary School - Barking + Dagenham, East London
We are currently working with a mainstream secondary school in East London. They are currently looking to recruit a SEN teaching assistant to work within the Maths department.
You will work across key stage 3 and key stage 4. They would like someone who has experience of working with SEN pupils, and will support them to target their specific need. The school offers the opportunity of schools direct training. The school is located by the London tube station and many bus routes. This is for a September start with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
Key parts of the role:
• You will be working within the SEN department
• Mainly Maths
• Assisted students with special educational needs
• Some small group work
• Behaviour management
• Study Support
• Lunch duties and homework club
• Pastoral support
Key skills and experience needed:
• SEN Experience
• University degree or A Level qualification
• Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
• Professional manor
• Enthusiasm and friendly approach
• Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Grace Macdonald at Servoca Education.
Servoca Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you.
Please send through your CV to email@example.com