Graduate Teaching Assistant - SEMH specialism - East Ham
An ‘Outstanding’ Mainstream Primary School in East Ham is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant specialising in SEMH to join them in September.
This two form entry primary school are incredibly diverse with strong links to the community. Therole it's self will be working 1:1 within the Year 3 class. Strong behaviour management skills are desirable and additional training in Team Teach would be an asset.
The role may also consist of planning and delivering some small group work to other children in the class who need extra support and working in conjunction with the class teacher to encourage learning.
This is a full time, long term role starting in September and running for the full academic year. This is a Teacher Training School and there will be opportunities for the right candidate to embark on this from September 2022.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant - SEMH specialism
* 1:1 in Year 5
* Newham location
* ‘Outstanding’ two-form-entry Primary School
* 08:30 – 15:30
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology – desirable
* Team Teach - desirable
* Strong Behaviour Management Skills
* Proven experience working with KS2 aged children - essential
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via Grace.firstname.lastname@example.org