SEND Teaching Assistant Required - Stratford - Primary School
Working 1-2-1 in Year 5 (ASD, ADHD and SEMH)
We are working with a primary school in Stratford to assist them with employing a full time level 2 or level 3 teaching assistant working in KS2. This role is to start as soon as possible and will continue until the end of the academic year on the 21st July 2021 with the option to roll over into the next academic year for the right candidate.
This is a full time position working 5 days per week, the working hours will be 08:30am-4pm with a half an hour lunch break. This position is working on a 1-2-1 basis with a year 5 child who has a variety of needs including ASD, ADHD and SEMH. The ideal person will have a calm and nurturing classroom presence whilst also boasting strong behaviour management.
* Working on a 1-2-1 basis in a year 5 class supporting a child with ASD, ADHD and SEMH
* To possess strong behaviour management with a calm and nurturing presence
* To be happy to commit to this role full time providing continuity for the child
* Be available to start in this role immediately working in an ongoing position
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience of working with SEND pupils, preferably with ASD, ADHD and SEMH experience
* Hold a relevant level 2 or level 3 teaching assistant qualification - Desirable but not essential
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* UK Primary/ SEND School or British International School experience within the last two years
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
Apply now! Or contact Grace Macdonald directly on firstname.lastname@example.org