SEN TA / LSA specialising in ASD needed in White City
An ‘Outstanding’ Mainstream Primary School in White City is recruiting for a SEN TA / LSA specialising in ASD to join them on a long term basis from September.
This is multicultural Primary school has strong links with the community, a low staff turn around and a highly academic ethos. The sucessful candidate will need to have a degree at Bachelors level.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with a child in Year 5, working closesly with the SENCo and inclusion team and occasionally taking small groups of lower learners.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working with ASD and will have strong academic track record.
Team Teach, PECS or ABA training would be desirable.
This is a full time, long-term role & there will be the option of permanent contracts from Sept 2022 for the right candidate.
* SEN TA / LSA specialising in ASD
* White City location
* ‘Outstanding’ Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September 2022
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 (PAYE option)
* Bachelor’s Degree – essential
* Proven experience working with ASD
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com