Primary SEN TA / ASD TA – Queens Park
**Are you an experienced SEN TA specialising in ASD?**
** Are you looking to join a ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role starting in September?**
An 'Outstanding', multicultural Primary School in Brent are currently looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant with a passion for working with SEN to join their team in September. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with ASD.
This school is two-form entry with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and self-determination.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Class Teachers throughout KS2, planning and delivering small group work and working 1:1 with mainstream SEN children (ASD) who need additional support in the class.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record, experience working with SEN Children and a proactive manner.
Team Teach, ABA, PECS are desirable.
This will be a full time, long term position for the full academic year. There will be an opportunity, for the right candidate, to apply for a Teacher Training from September 2022.
* SEN TA / LSA
* Brent location, Queens Park
* Two-form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, starting ASAP for the full academic year
* Teacher Training School
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology – desirable
* Team Teach, ABA, PECS - desirable
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com