Graduate Teaching Assistant needed – Southwark
**Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting in September?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School in Southwark are looking for an academic graduate to join them in the September for the full academic year. The role will entail general classroom support, small group work with phonics & numeracy and support 1:1 with reading.
This high achieving Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, working within KS2. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from September 2022.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the option to start work in September.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Southwark location, excellent transport links
* Teacher Training School
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* Welcoming team of high achieving Teachers & TA’s
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) graded 2:2 or above
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com