SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant - Hackney
**Are you an experienced SEN TA looking to join a diverse School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting in September?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2018) in Hackney are currently recruiting for an experienced SEN TA specialising in challenging behaviour to join them in September for the full the academic year.
This two-form-entry Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting immediately working 1:1 within the Year 4 Class. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day (PAYE) and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with permanent contracts on offer from September 2022.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children with SEMH, excellent references and a strong academic record, including a Bachelors Degree.
Team Teach Training is desirable.
* SEN TA / Graduate SEN TA
* Challenging Behaviour
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* Hackney location, excellent transport links & on site parking
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* £65 - £80 per day
* Bachelors Degree – essential
* Team Teach - desirable
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEMH Children (6 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com