SEN Teaching Assistant –Mainstream Primary School in Croydon
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Primary School
£65 - £80 per day dependent on experience
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child starting after the half-term?
Do you have previous experience in a similar role?
A fantastic mainstream Primary school in Croydon are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support children in the school with additional needs on a 1:1 basis. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a 1 year contract due to begin as soon as possible. The school would ideally like someone to begin immediately but can wait for the right candidate.
SEN Teaching Assistant
1 year contract
£65-£80 per day
The Primary School are looking for:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
* Experience working with ASD in any setting
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Team teach training or similar
* Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
* Makaton/PECS training desirable
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
The school would like to interview ASAP!
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch.
You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to Rebekkah on email@example.com . I look forward to your application!