SEN Teachers - September - North West London
**ASD / Complex Needs
**North West London
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
Servoca education is currently still working with our SEN schools in North West London to ensure that they are suitably staffed for September despite the current challenges.
Due to the current climate with regards to travelling, we have confirmed with our schools that they would be able to have a skype / telephone interview in at least the first instance until it is deemed safe and practical to visit the school in person.
The school – SEN Teachers - September - North West London
Servoca education work with lots of SEN schools in North West London and are looking for teachers experienced in working with ASD, SLD and PMLD. The schools are specialist SEN environments and so experience of working with special needs students is vital for the role.
The Candidate – SEN Teachers - September
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC) and/or profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD)
* Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program), Team Teach and/or MAPA training
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - SEN Teachers - September
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver lessons tailored to the individual needs of the students
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!