SEN Teachers - North west London
**North West London
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
The school – SEN Teachers - North west London
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and we want to speak to qualified SEN teachers with experience of working with vulnerable students. Our SEN team work with special needs schools and pupil referral units across North West London and are expecting a high demand for qualified teachers available to work as soon as schools reopen after the February Half Term.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS)
* Previous experience of teaching students with challenging behaviour (SEN/PRU)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - SEN Teachers - North west London
* The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to