Primary STEM Teaching Assistant needed in East Acton
**Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Are you confident with STEM subjects with a strong academic background?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School (2017) in East Acton are looking for a Maths or Science Graduate to help support students within the school.
This school is two form entry with a real ‘family feel’. They are highly academic as a school, often placing highly in the Academic League Tables.
This is a full time role, working across KS1 & KS2. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2021.
This is a Teacher Training Schools and there will be fantastic Career Opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a Primary environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / STEM Teaching Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Clapham location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* Welcoming team of high achieving Teachers & TA’s
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in a STEM subject – essential
* Maths & English GCSE’s (A*-C)
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com