English Teacher / NQT needed in Barking – September 2021
**Are you an English Language and Literature Teacher looking for a new job from September 2021?
**Do you have experience teaching GCSE and A-Level in UK Classrooms?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Barking?
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Barking are looking for a passionate English Teacher to join them in September. They are ideally looking for an NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher to nurture but will also look at English Teachers who are early on in their career.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and regular school trips abroad. Staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching English Language and English Literature in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September 2021.
* English Teacher (Language and Literature)
* NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher
* September 2020
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* KS3 – KS5
* PGCE: Secondary English or equivalent teaching degree with QTS - essential
* Bachelor’s Degree in English Language or Literature- desirable
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – English Language and English Literature
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com