Early Years Educator with Teacher Training Opportunities – Angel
We are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2019) in Angel who are looking for an Early Years Educator / Early Years Teaching Assistant with aspirations to become a Primary Teacher to join them in September 2021.
This thriving Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant within the Early Years Class. You, the successful candidate will be supporting the class teacher in lessons, taking small groups for Interventions and occasionally working 1:1 with children who need additional support.
Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from Sept 2022.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a Early Years or Nursery environment, excellent references and a Bachelor’s Degree graded 2:2 or above.
* Early Years Educator / Early Years TA
* Teacher Training opportunities
* Angel, Islington location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelor’s Degree - essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com