Child Care Workers - Education
The School - Westminster
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting child care workers who are looking to work in an educational setting. We are currently working with a school in Westminster that is looking for several education support workers for children with special needs in their early years and KS1 classes.
The Candidate - Westminster
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* Alternatively experience of working within the care industry would be acceptable
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Westminster
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!