Graduate SEN Opportunity - North London
North London, London
Graduate SEN Opportunity
* One year contract
* North London
* Competitive Pay Rate - £65-75 per day
* EYFS, KS1 or KS2
* September 2021
* Graduates Only
* Specialist skills and training on offer – Makaton, PECS, Team teach, Manual handling, personal care
Are you an aspiring teacher, Psychologist speech and language therapist, Mental health professional or Play/Drama therapist looking to build your experience to further your career?
Would you like to work in a supportive environment to kick start your career?
Servoca are working with a number of special needs schools in North London to help give experience and train up future teachers, psychologists and other SEN professionals. While working full time within a class of SEN students, the candidate will be offered additional training's to help them become an SEN specialist.
* A Graduate – degree graded 2:2 or above
* Able to work full-time
* Able to commit for one year employment minimum
* An aspiring teacher, Psychologist, speech and language therapist or Play therapist
* Achieved a minimum of a C in GCSE Maths, English and Science
* Specialist skills training – Makaton, PECS, Team teach, Manual handling, personal care
Our schools are based across London and can be easily accessible from all over London. The Head Teachers are offering this fantastic opportunity to work as a teaching assistant to gain invaluable experience, develop their skills and understanding of working with a range of learning difficulties whilst earning an income. The successful Candidate will be:
What is required?
* An Undergraduate Degree OR experience working with children
* Good general education levels in English and Maths
* Ability to adapt to a various tasks and needs
* A co-operative working style and practical approach to solving problems
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* A caring attitude and a good listener
* Flexibility in terms of working patterns
If you are a Graduate, aspiring to become a teacher and you are interested in this position, please submit your updated CV. The interview process will begin in the coming weeks.
Alternatively, please contact James McVicar with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org