Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA in Brixton – September
A 'Good' two form entry Primary School in Brixton is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them in September.
This school is located very centrally with a diverse culture and regular CPD for all staff.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with lower learners, small group work and supporting the teacher within the class.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working with Primary Children, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
This is a full time, long term position with Teacher Training opportunities from September 2022.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Brixton, Lambeth location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract
* Teacher Training Opportunities from September 2022
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a career driven Graduate to join a great team, send your CV today!