Year 6 Core Subject TA - English - Hackney - September 2021
**Are you a driven Interventions TA looking to join an ‘Good’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time role from September 2021?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School in Hackney are recruiting for a Year 6 Interventions TA to join them in September.
You will be helping to teach a group of Year 6 students who are SEND or EAL their core subjects in the mornings. Afternoons will be booster and interventions
This popular Primary School has a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
You will have a proven track record of productively teaching and assessing SEND or EAL children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* Year 6 Core Subject Interventions Teaching Assistant
* SEND and EAL
* Ofsted Rating – Good
* Hackney location, excellent transport links
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching KS2 and core subjects
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 6 Core Subject Interventions Teaching Assistant - Hackney - September 2021