Graduate TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant – West Drayton
**Are you a Graduate with experience working with Children?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a long term, full time position starting in September?**
A popular, multicultural school in West Drayton, Hillingdon is looking for an academic Graduate to join them as an Graduate TA from September.
This school is two form entry with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Teachers throughout KS1 & KS2, planning and delivering small group work and 1:1 lessons for children who need additional support in the class.
This will be a full time position for the full academic year. There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from Sept 2022.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working with Primary aged Children for a minimum of 3 months.
This role would be well suited to a graduate who is looking to progress quickly in their career.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* West Drayton, Hillingdon location
* Teacher Training School
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree - essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org