Part-time SENCo needed in Harrow - September
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Harrow is recruiting for a SENCo to join them immediately. This is a part-time role, 3 days per week, these days can be more flexible.
This is a two-form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. The culture of this school is that of ‘continuous growth’ both for staff and children and they boast more training days than every other school in the borough. This school is committed to both their staff and their students.
They are looking for an enthusiastic SENCo to join their inclusion team from September.
* 3 DPW (flexible)
* Harrow Location
* ‘Outstanding’ two-form-entry Primary School
* SENCO Qualification or QTS
* Proven experience working with primary aged children - essential
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org