KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher in Wimbledon
**Are you and experienced Teacher looking for your next career move??**
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2??**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent role from September?**
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Wimbledon need an experienced KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher to join them in September.
This school prides itself on being one of the best in Merton with excellent transport links, on site parking and a thriving community behind it. There is ample opportunity for career progression at this inspiring school; they welcome alternative thoughts and new ideas.
The successful candidate will be planning and delivering lessons to Year 5, working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure a high standard of teaching across the school.
Working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00, Monday – Friday. The salary for this role will be Inner London MPS.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a reputable teacher with an exceptional teaching record.
* Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
* Full time, permanent position from September
* Wimbledon location – excellent transport links
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* Skype interviews happening this week
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org