LSA / Learning Support Assistant needed in, Southwark
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in, Southwark need an experienced LSA to join them immediately.
This school prides itself on being one of the best in the South London Area with excellent transport links, on site parking and a well built reputation within the community. They believe in supporting all students to strive for excellence no matter their starting point.
The role itself will consist of working with SEN children 1:1 as well as taking small groups of KS2 children for Phonics and Numeracy.
Salaries will be a Daily Rate of £65 - £85 (PAYE) dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an established LSA with an academic background. As the role will be floating between all year groups, experience across the board is desirable. Candidates must hold a Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
* LSA / Learning Support Assistant
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Canada Water, Southwark location
* Working 1:1 and with small groups
* KS1 & KS2 Classes
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree - essential
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org