SEN TA (ASD, ADHD, Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder) needed in Mitcham
**Are you a passionate TA with SEN experience looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role starting immediately?**
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Mitcham are looking for a passionate SEN TA (specialising in, or with an interest in ASD, ADHD, Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder) to join them ASAP.
This academic Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
They are ideally looking for an academic Graduate with SEN experience to join their flourishing team of Teachers and TA’s as a support worker. The role itself will consist of working closely with the SENCO to support a child 1:1 as well as taking small groups of children for interventions.
Salaries are paid PAYE and working hours are 08:30 – 15:30. This is a long term contract with the opportunity of Teacher Training from September 2022 for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of academia, experience working with SEN children, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* SEN TA (ASD, ADHD, Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder)
* Mitcham location
* ‘Outstanding ’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Teacher Training opportunities
* 08:30 – 15:50
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree – desirable
* ABA, Tam Teach, PECS - desirable
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org