Nursery Nurse needed for ‘Outstanding’ Primary School – Camden
**Do you have a passion for Early Years and a strong background within the classroom?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately? **
A popular Primary School in Camden is currently recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join them in September. This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted.
This is a full time position starting in September and running through to the end of the academic year. There will be a view for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of staff from September 2022.
The successful candidate will be working with children aged 3-5 years, must be qualified with a NVQ level 3 and must have experience working with this age group.
* Nursery Nurse
* Camden location
* ‘Outstanding’ Nursery School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September 2022
* £65 - £85 per day
* 08:30 – 15:30
* Level 3 Qualification– essential
* Proven experience working with Children aged 3-5 years old
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org