Graduate Teaching Assistant /Teaching Assistant – Bermondsey
An ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary School in Bermondsey, Southwark is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / General Teaching Assistant to join them in September.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community; they hold an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating and have a particular emphasis on individuality and wellbeing.
They are looking for dynamic and focused professionals to support their children with their learning; the successful candidate will be working 1:1 within the classroom as well as taking small groups for Phonics and Numeracy support.
There will be permanent contracts and teacher training opportunities on offer from September 2022.
Salaries will be a daily rate of £65 - £85 per day.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / General Teaching Assistant
* Teacher Training School
* Bermondsey, Southwark location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree - essential
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils’ performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com