Year 4 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ Primary School in Ruislip, Hillingdon – July 2021
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Good’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a ‘Good’ Primary School in Ruislip in Hillingdon who are currently recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher to start with them in July for a Maternity Contract.
This school has a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating and pride themselves on fostering a welcoming and diverse culture.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience withinYear 4 & KS2 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* Year 4 Teacher
* Ruislip location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Maternity contract from July or September for the right candidate
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!
Alternatively, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Year 4 Teacher - Maternity Cover - Ruislip, Hillingdon – July 2021